2019 Husqvarna HU700F Walk Behind Mower (961 45 00-09)
The HU700F walk behind lawn mower is self-propelled and equipped with a heavy-duty steel cutting deck featuring collection, mulch and side discharge, offering you added versatility in terms of mowing frequency and cutting results. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn and high rear wheels allow for maximal maneuverability. A foldable handle provides easy storage and transportation.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- 3 position handle height adjustment: Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in three different heights.
- Drive Control:
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Cylinder displacement: 9.76 cu.inch
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods: Mulching/Rear discharge/Side discharge
- Cutting width: 22 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 3.38 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive wheels: Front
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Speed forward max: 3.3 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Handle type: Easy Walk
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- 9.76 cu.in.
- Self-propelled, variable speed
- Wheel Size
- 12 in.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulching/Rear discharge/Side discharge