2019 Husqvarna 522HS75S (967 65 93-02)
A 21.7cc, single-sided hedge trimmer with a 30" cutter bar for trimming jobs. Equipped with a leaf catcher for less clean-up. The comfortable handle with optimized weight distribution and impressively low weight combined with the slim, balanced design and low vibration levels provide excellent handling, while the high capacity, high-speed professional knife blade and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- An efficient job starts with a sharp blade: The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- Better result in less time: The integrated leaf catcher on our single-side hedge trimmers helps to remove clippings while cutting which means less time spent after-cleaning
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Two-stage air filter: The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Cutting speed: 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 15.2 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 30 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 4.09
- Gear ratio: 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 5.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 5.7 m/s²
- 21.7 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 30 in.