Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Husqvarna MZ61
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Endurance V-Twin Engine: Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- Durable cutting deck: The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift: Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Cup holder: Yes
- Armrests: Yes
- Seat type: High-back
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 3100
- Pump displacement: 10 cm³
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Cutting width: 61 in.
- Cutting width: 154.9 cm
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 11 gauge
- Deck thickness: 3.2 mm
- Cutting height steps: 12
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 200 ft.lb.
- Clutch rating: 271.2 Nm
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Blade-tip speed: 93.9 m/s
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Nose roller: Yes
- Deck lifting system: Manual, foot assisted
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, regular
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4.5 in.
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 114.3 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in.
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 38.1 mm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series V-Twin
- Power: 27 HP
- Cylinder displacement: 49.4 cu.inch
- Cylinder displacement: 810 cm³
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil filter: Yes
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5 gal. (US)
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 18.9 l
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Base machine, length: 75.5 in.
- Base machine, length: 191.8 cm
- Base machine, height: 42 in.
- Base machine, height: 106.7 cm
- Base machine, width (chute down): 76 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 193 cm
- Base machine, width (chute up): 62.3 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 158.1 cm
- Weight: 770 lb.
- Weight: 349.3 kg
- Tire size, front Width: 6.5 in.
- Tire size, front Diameter: 13 in.
- Tire size, front Diameter wheel: 6 in.
- Productivity: 4.2 acres/hr
- Productivity: 16996.8 m²/h
- Speed forward max: 8.5 mph
- Speed forward max: 13.7 km/h
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 km/h
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series V-Twin
- 810 cm³
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type