Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Ferris 5900300
A beefy commercial zero turn mower redesigned from the ground up to out-spec the competition.
You don't so much perform landscape work with the IS 3200Z as take a leisurely cruise while incidentally cutting the lawn. When our engineers set out to reimagine Ferris's already impressive IS 3100Z, they ratcheted up so many specs, the resulting lawn machine is rugged yet refined – a truly premium turf groomer.
Ride means a great deal to any lawn care professional. Spending several hours in the saddle each day, you owe it to yourself to ask, "which zero turn has the best ride?" We respond with our patented suspension technology – full rear suspension and independent front suspension. Adjust the stiffness to your tastes or to compensate for an additional load such as a collection system accessory. The entire system responds to the most unforgiving terrain with refined control and incomparable steering accuracy, softening the jolts and lessening the stress on both man and machine.
Ferris also updated the mounting and leveling of our iCD™ Cutting System. The free-floating deck hangs independently of the suspension system employing solid steel rods, which are stronger and easier to adjust. This design delivers unrivaled, smooth cutting performance, even over bumps and dips. Lawn professionals will discover they can keep the IS 3200Z moving at higher speeds longer, completing more jobs faster – without scalping the turf. Imagine the time you'll save cutting up to a 6-foot-wide path per pass.
And now for this zero turn's impressive work attitude. Look over your engine options, and you'll quickly see Ferris doesn't compromise on power. Choose the 36-gross-horsepower* Vanguard™ V-Twin BIG BLOCK™ or the biggest motor to grace a lawn mower – the 37-gross-horsepower** Kawasaki® FX1000V DFI. Either way, don't worry. You'll have plenty of raw torque to spare for hauling a load of grass clippings across those vast acres.
To reliably flex all that muscle, we've upgraded the IS 3200Z's drive train to include dual, independent commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles. It's our most heavy duty transmission ever, with better cooling, improved airflow and zero potential leak points under high pressure. Put simply, it obliterates the competition's pump and wheel motor setup.
Downtime is never an option, and when you partner with the IS 3200Z, it never crosses your mind. Take your productivity to uncharted territory – and enjoy the ride.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Adjust Cut Height - Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Drive System - Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Drive Tires - Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Easy Access - Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Miles Per Hour - Up to 12 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Patented Suspension - Patented suspension system consists of adjustable rearcoil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Powerful Engine - For the most challenging applications, this BIG BLOCK™ engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time.
- Smooth Controls - Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Axle: (Drive) 1.375"
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 993cc
- Fuel Capacity: 11 gal.
- Make: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Horsepower: 36 gross hp
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Tires: (Caster) 13 x 6.5-6 ; (Drive) 26 x 12-12
- Dry Weight: 1511
- Overall Length: 84.5"
- Overall Width: deflector down / deflector up (model) 85.75" x 76.5"
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Spindles
- Control: (Safety Group) Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Ground Speed: Speeds-fwd. (mph) 0-12 ; Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-6
- Instruments: Hour meter, Fuel gauge
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5"- 5.0"
- Mower Cutting Width: 72"
- Mower Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Parking Brake: (/ Safety Circuit) Internal Transaxles
- ROPS: Standard, 165° foldable
- Seat: Premium adjustable high-back seat
- Warranty: Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty ; Balance of Machine: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- PTO Drive: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™
- Horse Power
- 36 hp
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 26 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.