Inventory Unit Detail
2010 Ferris IS2100ZKAV2761
Maximum Outdoor Equipment & Service
Best in Class Features
- ROPS (Roll Over Protection): The high folding point prevents the cross bar from extending beyond the end of the machine, making it easier to back into tight spaces. Standard feature on all Ferris zero-turn mowers.
- Oversized Fuel Tank: Oversized fuel tanks with extra large filler necks allow for longer operation between fills with less chance of spillage during fueling.
- Retractable Seat Belts: Retractable seat belts are less likely to tangle.
- Five Bolt Pattern: Our five bolt pattern wheels are a stronger design than competitive 4-bolt wheels.
- Foot-Operated Deck-Lift: Foot-operated deck-lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height and allows for handsfree operation while mowing.
- Flex Chute: Flex Chute allows for enhanced discharge of grass clippings. It also reduces damage to obstacles as well as damage to the mower itself. The chute flexes and returns to its original shape.
- Deck: Our super tough deck construction begins with lap welded corners, double top decks that resist warping and cracking and double reinforced side skirts. Finally each deck is sealed with automotive quality powder coat paint.
- Warranty: Engine 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Balance of Machine 2-year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor.
- Powder Coat: Automotive quality powder coat paint for lasting shine and durability.
- Synthetic Oil: Synthetic oil in hydraulic systems provides better cooling.
IS® 2000Z Features
- IS® 2000Z: The IS® 2000Z series of mowers continues to expand the Ferris zero-turn line-up while offering features and benefits that no other mower can.
- Flex Chute: The flex chute allows for enhanced discharge of grass clippings.The chute flexes and returns to its original shape.
- Cutting Widths: Available in popular 52" and 61" cutting widths.
- Tires: Turf friendly 22 x 11 drive tires.
- Greaseable Spindles: Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life.
- 7" Fans: 7" Fans mounted on top of hydro pumps assist in cooling of the hydro system and repelling debris...competitor's fans blow air and dust up into the unit.
- Gas Gauges: Gas gauges are easy to view from operator compartment.
- Flip Up Seat and Seat Pan: The seat and seat pan flip up to gain access for easy serviceability.
- Elevated Hydro Reservoir: The elevated hydro reservoir allows for better draw.
- Wrapped High-Pressure Hoses: All high-pressure hoses are wrapped with industrial material so if there is a piercing it will contain fluid to protect operator.
- 3/8" Solid Center Wheel: We use strong wheels for less chance of stress cracks.
- High Strength Marine Grade Plated Hardware: ASM rated for severe conditions, provides corrosion resistance.
- Tapered Wheel Bearings: Tapered wheel bearings in castor wheels and mounts keep a longer life than bushings.
- Greasable Bearings: Greasable bearings at all 4 pivot points of deck lift mechanism make for easy serviceability.
- Rubber Torsion Mounted A-Frame: Rubber torsion mounted A frame contributes to a trouble free smooth ride.
- 1" x 1/2" Leading Edge of Deck: The 1” x ½” leading edge of the deck adds an extra layer of deck protection.
- Pillow Block Bearing On Control Mount: The pillow block bearing on the control mount aids in smoother operation…competitors use bushings.
- Cross Link Polyethylene Roto Molded Gas Tank: Cross link polyethylene roto molded gas tanks have nearly a ¼” wall thickness with a drop tube to prevent spillage. Our tanks are better than competitive blow molded tanks.
- Debris Shields: Debris shields, at the base of control handles and sides of seat, keep debris away from getting under the seat & into machine.
- Automotive Quality Paint: We use only automotive quality paint, the best paint in the industry.
- Heavy-Duty Wiring: We use heavy duty 10, 12 & 14 gauge wiring, stronger than most competitors. We wrap it for protection, fit & finish
- Covered Fuse Block: The covered fuse block is protected from the elements and is located for easy accessibility.
- Viton Seals: Viton seals on gas tank output hoses are the best quality and are longer lasting.
- Top Mounted Fuel Pickups: Top mounted fuel pickups deliver easier serviceability, less spillage if line leaks, won't draw dirt from bottom of tank.
- Extreme Heavy-Duty Bumper: The extreme heavy-duty bumper protects the mower and especially the engine.
- Ordering Replacement Belts & Blades Made Easy: A belt and blade part number sticker is located under seat. When replacements are needed, simply tell your Ferris dealer the part numbers you need to order.
- Cast-Iron Spindle: 6 bolt flange for added deck strength. Cone shape for better airflow and less grass build-up. Greaseable
- Yanmar 3 Cylinder: 20-hp & 24-hp Yanmar 3 Cylinder Diesel engine choices.
- Make: Kawasaki V-Twin
- Horsepower: 27-hp
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Cutting Width: 61 in.
- Cutting Height: 1.75 - 5.0 in.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Suspension: 4-wheel
- Transmission: Hydro Gear Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors
- Drive Axles: 1.25 in. Tapered
- Drive Tires: 22 in. x 11 in. x 10 in.
- Caster Tires: 13 in. x 5 in.
- Speeds-fwd.: 0 - 10 mph
- Speeds-rev.: 0 - 6 mph
- Overall Length: 6 ft. 9 in.
- Overall Width: 6 ft. 2 in. (5 ft. 3 in.)
- Dry Weight: 1200 lbs.
- Seat Package: Deluxe seat, Suspension Seat on select models (SS)
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Available
- Instrumentation: Hour meter. Fuel gauge. Water temperature gauge on liquid cooled model.
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Drum Type
- Collection System: The Ferris FAST-Vac collection system is simple to install on the IS 2000Z model. This system is built around a super tough, high-volume side panel air induction system that reduces clogging and produces 27% more air volume than conventional systems.
- Mulch Kit: Comes with baffles, hardware and instruction sheet. Fits: IS® 1500Z, IS® 2000Z, IS® 3100Z (61”), IS® 4500Z (61”)
- Light Kit: Models are pre-wired for simple installation. Fits: IS® 1500Z, IS® 2000Z & IS® 3100Z
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2 in. shank ball and comes complete with hardware. Fits: All Ferris Zero-Turn models
- Deluxe Seat: Deluxe high back seat with added lumbar support for increased comfort. Fits: IS® 2000Z
- Engine: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Transmission: 2-Year Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 2-Year commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor excluding belts, blades, tires and brake pads.
- 27-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engine.
- Rugged twin 6-gallon fuel tanks (12-gallons total).
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Fans mounted on top of hydro pumps.
- Easy access oil drain for ease of maintenance.
- Available in 61” cutting widths.
- Cut height: 1.75”- 5” adjusts in 1/4” increments.
- Features greaseable cast-iron (61") spindles.
Suspension / Chassis
- Patented four-wheel suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut over competitive fixed frame units.
Operator Control & Comfort Systems
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Optional deluxe high back seat with added lumbar support.
- Deluxe suspension seat standard on select models (SS)
- Pre-wired for simple installation of optional head light kit.
- Folding Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper for engine compartment protection.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- 2 Cylinder, V-Twin
- Hydro Gear Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 22 in. x 11 in. x 10 in.; Caster Tires: 13 in. x 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bagger, Mulch Kit