Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Hustler Turf Equipment Hustler Z Diesel
Hustler Turf Equipment
Hustler Z Diesel
- 25-hp Shibaura liquid-cooled diesel engine for increased engine life
- Clean, compact design. Much more compact than competitive units
- Engine mounted sideways for serviceability and compactness
- High-torque diesel engine for the most demanding applications
- 7 gauge, welded XR-7™ deck! - mow in any condition, any time of the day and get the finest finished apperance everytime!
- Fuel: #2 diesel
- Fuel Filter: Heavy-duty, spin-on fuel filter
- Injection System: Bosch in-line
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty air filter with safety filter for maximum protection
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabilizer rollers at rear of tractor.
- Construction: Main frame is 1.5 in. x 3 in. x .187 in. (3.8 cm x 7.62 cm x .47 cm) rectangular steel tubing Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (.45 cm) welded steel Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel.
- Front Caster Forks: .5 in. (1.27 cm) steel
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position
- Controls: Hand-operated choke/throttle, ignition switch, mower clutch. Integrated parking brakes.
- Indicators: Hour meter, high temp light, oil pressure light, charge light, glow plug light, audible alarm for high engine, temperature and low oil pressure, electronic fuel gauge for each tank
- Oil Filter: Remote-mounted, spin-on engine oil filter (oil pan and filter can be drained into a single drain container for easy maintenance and minimal clean up) 5.1 qt. (4.8 l) oil capacity
- Engine Oil: 10W40
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders molded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Seat: Molded-vinyl, suspension seat with armrests and seat belt. Fore and aft adjustment
- Model: SHIBAURA S773L
- Horsepower: 25 hp
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 69.0 cu in. (1.13 l)
- Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
- Max. Torque: 49 ft. lb.s (66 nm) +– 5% @ 2200 rpm
- Starter: 12 volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging: 12-volt, 40-amp
- Governor: Mechanical
- Cooling: Liquid cooled
Traction Drive System
- Type: Dual hydrostatic drive includes tandem 21 cc Hydro-Gear PW pumps, Hydro-Gear PRM Series wheel motors, and an auxiliary oil cooler w/electric fan. Pumps are driven directly from crankshaft with a micro-V-belt.
- Hydraulic Oil: 10W40
- Filter: 30 micron in tank
- Ground Speed (infinitely variable): 0-12 mph (0-19.3 kph) forward, 0-7 mph (0-11 kph) reverse
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering with patented automatic park brake system provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Mower Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with Warner electric CMS 250 enhanced spot brake clutch. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Brakes Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking
- Parking: Internal friction brake in each PRM wheel motor
- Tires Front: 13 x 6.50 – 6, rib tread
- Drive: w/54 in. Deck: 23 x 9.50 – 12, turf tread, w/60 in. & 72 in. Deck: 24 x 12 – 12, turf tread
- Fuel System: 15 US gals. (57 l)
- Hydraulic Oil: 7 qts. (6.6 l)
- Engine Coolant: 6 US qts. (5.7 l)
- Height: 51 in. (130 cm) ROPS folded down, 69 in. (175 cm) ROPS up
- Length w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 86 in. (218 cm)
- Overall width w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 55 in. (140 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 52 in. (132 cm)
- Weight w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 1568 lbs. (711 kg)
- Length w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 86 in. (218 cm)
- Overall width w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 61 in. (155 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 56 in. (142 cm)
- Weight w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 1600 lbs. (726 kg)
- Length w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 88 in. (224 cm)
- Overall width w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 67 in. (170 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 56 in. (142 cm)
- Weight w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 1642 lbs. (745 kg)
- Length w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 90 in. (229 cm)
- Overall width w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 73 in. (185 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 56 in. (142 cm)
- Weight w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 1684 lbs. (764 kg)
- 54 in., 60 in., 66 in. or 72 in. XR-7™ Side-Discharge or 54 in., 60 in., or 72 in. Rear-Discharge Decks
- Type: Free-floating mower using three blades with center blade to the front. Mower is suspended at the corners. Includes deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Construction w/36 in. Deck: 7-gauge deck plate with 7-gauge doublers, w/48 in. Deck: 11-gauge deck plate with 11-gauge doublers.
- Steel Deck: 4 in. deep
- Deck Lift: Raise and lower deck from driver's seat with simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climb curbs and trailer more easily.
- Cutting Heights: Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25 in. increments from 1 in. to 5 in. (2.55 cm to 12.7 cm).
- Mowing Blades w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 18.50 in x 2.50 in x .203 in flat blade, high sail, w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 20.50 in x 2.50 in x .203 in flat blade, high sail, w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 22.50 in x 2.50 in x .203 in flat blade, high sail, w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 24.50 in x 2.50 in x .230 in flat blade, high sail
- Blade Tip Speed w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 18,322 fpm, w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 18,266 fpm, w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 18,964 fpm, w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 18,894 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to all three spindles. Spring tension idler pulleys.
- Spindles: Machined ductile iron housing, 1 in. (2.5 cm) dia. high carbon steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Trim Capacity (left side): w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 2 in. (5.1 cm), w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 2.9 in. (7 cm), w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 5.9 in. (15 cm), w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 8.9 in. (23 cm)
- Flotation: Suspended mower floats on four spring assisted chains. Anti-scalp wheels are standard.
- Discharge Chute: Molded Rubber:Over-center design allows for chute to be folded up for improved trailering or to pass thru gates, etc.
- Width of Cut w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 54 in. (137 cm), w/60 in. XR-7 Deck: 60 in. (152 cm), w/66 in. XR-7 Deck: 66 in. (168 cm), w/72 in. XR-7 Deck: 72 in. (183 cm)
- Mulching Kit: Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then descharge down into grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance and recycles nutrients back to the soil.
- Flex Forks™: Shock-absorbing front caster forks that provide greater operator comfort and a more even cut especially over uneventerrain and at higher speeds.
- Steering Extension Kit: Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Snow Blade: 56 in. wide, heavy-duty, reversible, replaceable cutting edge. Manual angling in three postions.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift Kit: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch.
- 3-Bag Catcher: TEasy-on, easy off blower and hopper with large diameter, flexible discharge tube to reduce clogging. Steel hood with site window and gas cylinder. Durable, heavy-duty bags with 12 bushel capacity.
- Striping Kit: For that ultra-fine look.
- Light Kit: Work later with our optional light kit.
- Hitch Kit: Bolt-on hitch with 7/8-inch hole. Will accept any standard ball.
- Lifetime warranty on the leading edge of the deck
- Lifetime warranty on tractor frame
- A limited 3-year or 2000 hours on the engine commercial warranty – parts and labor
- Engine Manufacturer
- Shibaura S773L
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- 69.0 cu in. (1.13 l)
- Dual hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Tires Front: 13 x 6.50 – 6, rib tread, Drive: w/54 in. XR-7 Deck: 23 x 9.50 – 12, turf tread, w/60 in. & 72 in. XR-7 Deck: 24 x 12 – 12, turf tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 15 US gals.
- Deck Size
- 4 in., 60 in., 66 in. or 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side-Discharge or Rear-Discharge Decks